Tuesday, August 24, 2010

hello

i wish i was little bit taller,
i wish i was a baller
i wish i had a girl who looked good
i would call her
i wish i had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a '64 impala.....

dang y'all! i never understood
why the jocks get the fly girls
and me i get the hood rats
i tell 'em scat, skittle, skibobble
got hit with a bottle

i wish i had a brand-new car
so far, I got this hatchback
and everywhere i go, yo i gets laughed at
and when i'm in my cari'm laid back
i got an 8-track and a spare tire in the backseat
but that's flat
and do you really wanna know what's really wack, what?
see I can't even get a date
So, what do you think of that?
i heard that prom night is the bomb night

cause it's hard to survive
livin' in a concrete jungle and
these girls just keep passin' me by
she looks fly, she looks fly
makes me say my, my, my

i wish i was a little bit taller...
i wish i was a baller...
i wish i was a little bit taller y'all
i wish i was a baller

hey, I wish i had my way
'cause everyday would be a friday
you could even speed on the highway
i would play ghetto games
name my kids ghetto names
little mookie, big al, lorraine
yo you know that's on the real

I wish, I wish, I wish...

No comments:

Post a Comment

say something.......wilson dares you to