Tuesday, August 31, 2010

cupcakes & vinegar

so things have been settling down, finally. i feel like my home is now my home officially and i want to start filling in the little odds and ends. so, i was doing some online shopping for my new home and i came across these treasures: a precious moments figurine for my curio cabinet & a pink poodle and his bitch for my bedroom. i was planning on getting the poodle image printed on canvas real large, you know like they do at costco now. what do you think, should i go ahead and do it....it's a little pricey, but i look at it as art that i will probably keep a lifetime.
which do you think I should get first?

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say that that's worth printing on a large canvas but it is funny

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the advice....i am going to wait a while.

    ReplyDelete

say something.......wilson dares you to